20 December, 2010

a letter to Mom and Dad

dear, Mom and Dad.

you know I'm getting older. I'm not a kid I used to be.

so when I made mistakes, forgive me. I'm a teenager Mom, Dad. I made a lot of mistake.

and don't worry, if I started to get home late. I just want to have fun with my friends. I'll be okay, I promise. don't be mad. pardon me.

in case I denied all your words, please don't yell at me.

and when I got bad scores, don't call me 'Stupid!'

if I can't make you proud, forgive me. I tried Mom, Dad. and I'll always try.

when my teacher call you and start complaining about my behavior, please don't get mad.

please have patience with me.

it's all the part of being a teenager. I hope you're understand.

because when you get old, I'll do all the things that you did when I was a kid, or a teenager.

when you get old, I'll have patience with you.

I wouldn't yell at you, if you break a thing because your eyesight.

I wouldn't call you "Deaf!" in case your hearing get worse.

I'll help you to walk, or get up when your knees get weak.

I'll always hear your story, even when you keep repeating it, and even I'm busy with my work.

I'll have the patience during the last moment in your life.

because I love you, Mom and Dad.

And when your time come, I'll help you force the dead. I wouldn't worries, because I know, God will put you on heaven.

With love,
your kids.

No comments: