18 December, 2010

reasons why I love you

1. you made my days brighter. thanks anyway.
2. there's something about you that made me curious.
3. I wanna be with you.
4. when I'm with you, I feel like I don't need anything else in this world except YOU.
5. you did it. you stole my heart.
6. I know you're not feel the same. I know you love someone else and this is also the reason why I LOVE YOU.
7. I know you don't wanna be with me.
8. you've changed my world and planted some flowers here. which is made my world more beautiful.
9. you made me missing you everyday, think about you every second of my life.
10. you're the answer of all my questions.
11. you can make me feel this way.
12. you're 'something' that worth for me. worth to fighting for.
13. I belong to you. even I know you're not belongs to me.
14. I know I can't be with you, but you just make my days more beautiful with fell in love with you. I love you.

No comments: