23 October, 2010

i just learn to love you, not to forget you and everything we've been trough.
i just learn how to laughs with you, and always feel happy because i have you.i just learn how to hold your hand and heart in mine, not to forget how it feels.





i just learn how to solve problems and cry together with you, not to sitting here wishing all my feelings was gone.






i just learn how to make you happy, or at least smile when you're down, not to cry when i think about you.


I remember when we spend time together, and wish time could stop.
I remember every minute i spend with you.
I remember having a late night chat with you.
I remember every single thing that we've done.

it's so easy to loving you this much, and damn hard to forget even a single thing about you.

No comments: